Yup can't sleep again.....But it's because I get to lead worship in the morning so I am just over excited!
The feeling of singing to Jesus is like non other. Seriously I am happy to sing in the congregation and honor The Lord with music off the platform but it is something truly special when you look out and see hundreds of people in worship.
I live for those moments when our hearts are all fixed on Jesus and you can feel the Holy Spirit surrounding every voice and heart!
I pray that everyone gets to experience that relationship with Christ as I have. I pray that my family and friends loose the things of this world and place your hearts and convictions in Jesus. I beg The Lord to come now for His Church. I want that rest in Jesus and everlasting worship! With Everything for eternity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment