Nenny Hemi!
She is red and weighs a ton haha!!
And we will be her proud owners in 36 months! Man I hate car loans! I would rather go to the OB and then to the dentist than have a car payment. But I will admit this is a really nice jeep.
Our insurance company has been fantastic and we are being paid well over what we thought we were going to get. Apparently in a total loss situation it is not blue book they go by but sellers market . This was a huge surprise and blessing!!!
Here are some pictures of our little Nenny Hemi!
Really we have never named a car and I promise after this post I will not call it Nenny!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...







No comments:
Post a Comment