We did a project! I love Pinterest! My mind is zooming with all kinds of projects!
After we put the flooring in this summer I and got new furniture I felt like our dining room was lacking color. So we painted our table and chairs blue! I am blissfully in love!
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment