We like to make our costumes. All those years in theater I learned a thing or two about making costumes. Truthfully I can do anything with hot glue!
I found this pink Easter dress used for four dollars. We dyed it blue with RIT. Lilly found this great material that is shiny and blue that we hot glued to the inside and outside of the dress. Kind of like covering a couch. And then our favorite part. As Lilly would say blinging it out! We did as much as we could for today and will have her final pictures Thursday for her Cinderella debut!
I am such a proud mama!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...







No comments:
Post a Comment