Today was Lilly's last day of second grade! She had one last award assembly and this time her awards were in technology and math. They also announced that her school had the highest tcap scores in the district and was in the top ranking percentile in the city. I sure am glad we took her out of the charter school! There is so much more opportunity right where she is at!
Friday, May 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment