After I was done singing in the most amazing service this morning; I snuck upstairs to see my sweet Lilly singing with her best little friend Faithie! Love moments of worship and our kids get what worship is all about!
When I snuck in they were all most done so I got have end. Lilly and Faith were so sweet with their hands held high and eyes closed singing away to Sweet Jesus!
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...



No comments:
Post a Comment