Hopefully tomorrow my daddy will be able to get this mess over with and be able to come home and enjoy some summer. Love you Dad and l'llmake you breakfast on Sunday! Just remember who your favorite child is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...

Tell your wonderful Daddy that we will be praying for his speedy recovery. Love you.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I feel really bad for him he is in so much pain. :( This time next week we are praying he feels much better!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited to come up and get out of town for a bit! We made our hotel reservations so we are ready to go! And just on time it was 94 today.