This 4th of July we spent the week with our family in Idaho. We had an amazing time. However between our church family, co-workers, and several family friends we have seen the Black Forest Fire destroy many homes. Gary and I both wore our Black Forest tees and stopped several times to pray for our friends and city. Sitting in the hotel this evening we are anxious to get back and help in this time of recovery. It's going to be a long road for these folks and we pray God's precious blessings and ease for each family who lost a home and for our beloved fire fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment