We did the loop at Garden of the Gods yesterday. The weather has been insanely beautiful. I left my phone in the car so I only have pictures of our short pit stop at the gift shop. Lilly needed some rocks for a science project and while she and Gary were looking at the rocks Owen and I snuck a piece of fudge in the parking lot! I also took a picture of this bad tree trying to change colors. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...




No comments:
Post a Comment