After school my mom and dad pretty much do homework with the kids. After we have dinner Owen has to practice his writing and Lilly has reading and writing to do. It's fun to see the kids working. I can't wait to do room makeovers and give them both desks.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment