Leaving for work the other day it was beautiful outside! The sun was shining and it was crystal clear. The radio kept reporting on the fog... I did not see any fog I was beginning to wonder if I was listening to a station in another city. And then I saw it and I drove right into it. It was the strangest thing ever!
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment