Love you Pretty!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Happy Birthday Pretty
Nine years ago today Gary and I were blessed with a beautiful pink little baby doll! Lilly Grace has taught Gary and I more than we could ever imagine. Her heart is beautiful and full of Christ. We are so proud of the young lady she is becoming. We love to watch her passionately pursue Christ, worship and pray. She is a gift that ultimately belongs to God and we are so thankful He chose us to be her parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...



No comments:
Post a Comment