We had a wonderful time with Allie. She is such a smart and sweet little girl! We had so much fun at the mining museum, cousin sleep over and then our trip to Kansas. Kansas was beautiful! We visited the Leavenworth area and then ventured over to Weston Missouri which is stunning! Old plantation homes huge beautiful trees! It was simply beautiful! We had a fantastic time with the Perry's and can't wait to return, it's a quick easy drive over the prairie. Can't forget to mention the amazing Korean and BBQ food! Gary and Ted had the chance to return to yestr years by catching up on some xbox while Steph and I went antique shopping! The kids had water fights and ice cream. It was a great trip and we can't wait to return.
Monday, June 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...












No comments:
Post a Comment