Its here! I've been waiting for this moment since September! We have tons of activities and hiking we want to do this summer! And today we started with Seven Bridges! It was stunning and so peaceful! I could have stayed admiring Gods creation all day! We are alreading planning our hike for next weekend!
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...


















No comments:
Post a Comment