Gary and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary on the 3rd! We are so blessed with love. No words can describe our small slither of a world, I would not trade it for anything! The Lord has his hand in our lives every moment. So blessed and thankful!
Friday, July 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

Congratulations you two! We love you guys so much and really missed having you here for your anniversary. So happy that it was a wonderful day. Love you!
ReplyDelete