I leave for work before my kiddos are up during the summer. Every morning I make my way to their rooms to pray over them and give them a kiss. Lilly was missing from her bed. :) I quickly found her. I cherish these moments and praise God that they have each other. Teddy is still one if my best friends. I text him almost daily and talk with him regularly. We were always close growing up and I pray that Lilly and Owen have the same relationship. Love these two!
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment