Well I lost nothing again! It's frustrating but I'm determined to beat this. Starting Monday I'm going to get up earlier and get a small weight training in. I have been using Map My Run to track my walking and everyday on my walks I'm doing between 3.5 to 5 miles so I know I'm healthier! Gary suggested to weigh every two weeks so I'm going to start that, instead of weekly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment