I lost another two pounds! I literally am two pounds away from my first goal! The Lord is speaking to me and I'm so motivated to lose this weight. I would love if it would come off faster but I'm excited non the less to be losing! On my way to being a healthy and cuter me! Lol!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment