Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Estes Park
We love Estes Park! It's such a beautiful mountian town. We had a fantastic time with Gary's parents and were so thankful they were able to come and visit us. Gary's mom and dad rented a beautiful cabin right on the river for us and it was just perfect. We enjoyed a great time together. I can't believe how amazing the weather was, warm enough for the kids, Gary and Lee to enjoy the outdoor pool, in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...









No comments:
Post a Comment