We adore our pastors! I truly wish I could do more than write them a thank you note. These people devote their lives to advancing The Kingdom and week after week impact so many lives. I have seen countless people turn their lives around and passionately follow Jesus because of the spiritual gifts they have been given. We adore them and are so thankful! Lilly and Owen love to write thank you notes and this year chose their favorite pastors to write to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment