Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Weightloss Wednesday 40 Pounds Gone
This is a huge milestone day for me. I’m so thankful for the switch that the Lord turned on in my head! God will never let me be tempted beyond my ability and he has provided the way of escape for me to endure and press on, I am not my own and I’m so thankful for His unfailing grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
Karen
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jen! You are doing such an amazing job. Keep up the good work. And reap the rewards! Love you
I can't believe it!! :) so excited to see you guys!
ReplyDelete