I really love my husband and kids. They do great things. Saturday I had the privilege of leading worship at The Holy Spirit Encounter weekend. When I came home I found my little family hard at work in our neighbors yard raking leaves. Our neighbor came over later on in the day and gave Lilly and Owen $10.00 a piece. Lilly is so excited to save her money to buy Christmas presents and Owen spent his on a nerf gun. Money burns a hole in his little pocket. He was able to save enough for offering at church!
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment