Lilly and Owen got computers this year! I was very hesitant but was convinced otherwise! Both the kids have homework that is done online at their class websites so I caved. We have strict parental controls and limits, but the kids are enjoying some movie freedom in their rooms!
Friday, December 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment