I have not done a weight loss post in a while so I thought I would update. I have officially lost 60 pounds! I literally have 40 more pounds to go! The first 50 seemed so easy I just ate less and walked, this last bit is definitely proving to be more challenging. I have started running, only about a mile each night since it's light out and let's face it I literally can only run a mile without dying! All while keeping a morning workout and lunch hour walk. I have also really cut my diet down. I'm eating veggies and lean protein until I hit my 100 pound goal. Overall I feel really good. Praying I loose the rest of this weight soon because I literally have one pair of jeans and one pair of work pants and all my tops are to big. I don't want to invest in clothing until I lose and can maintain. Loving this journey, God is my strength!
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment