This kid is such a little lover. Owen has a heart that is so special. He has a rotten twinkle in his eye and is one of the most hilarious people I know. Owen is a deep thinker who questions everything and likes to make discussion over the simplest tasks and I love and appreciate that about him. But what I love so much is that he loves me and loves to cuddle. I was sitting on the steps waiting for Lilly to get dressed so I could curl her hair and Owen quietly sat down next to me and put his head on my arm. I love these little moments and I can see them fading into the wind. He is growing so quickly and becoming quite the little replica of his daddy.
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment