We might as well make the best of losing an hour, and run! Lilly is my running partner she is way cuter and way faster than her momma. I love this time with her. I pray my body becomes stronger so I can run with her in her teens, she tells me all kinds of things as I’m trying to look cool and not die!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment