Everyday on my lunch hour I go for a prayer walk! I have truly grown to love my prayer walks, and am incredibly blessed to have an office in such a beautiful part of town. I see all kinds of animals on my walks and started taking pictures of them. There are two little goats that sing, I love them! They are so playful! I see hundreds of bunnies and birds, my favorite are the woodpeckers! There is a horse that now trots over to see me everyday and yesterday there were the sweetest deer! I'm pretty sure this is all proof that I should be a Disney princess!
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...





No comments:
Post a Comment