Little boys, balloons and ceiling fans don't mix!
Sunday, July 5, 2015
It went Something Like This...
The four of us had been outside picking weeds, pine cones and mowing the lawn. After a few the kids went inside while Gary and I sat in the garden. Owen comes outside and tells me the ship on the entertainment center fell off. No big deal, it was not broken or anything. We asked him how it happened and Lilly who was laughing hysterically said I have pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...



No comments:
Post a Comment