Saturday, July 18, 2015
Lilly and Me
Lilly is my little friend and lately we have been on all kinds of adventures. Friday we went to a worship service at New Life Church. I wanted to go because my sweet friend Mel and her husband Matt lead worship on Friday evenings. It was really special for Lilly and I to worship and take communion together. The pastor was great and I liked the way they did worship. I will however say there is no place like home. My pastors at Radiant are really special. They speak and lead in biblical truth and have a thirst for holiness that is evident in their teaching and leading. We liked our visit, but love our home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...



No comments:
Post a Comment