Sunday after church and lunch I decided to lie on the couch and close my eyes for just a few minutes. Owen decided it was time to talk and talk and talk and talk. I loved every minute that he climbed on top of me squishing my insides and lungs. I know that one day this will just not happen and I adore these little chats. I was able to click a few pictures without him even noticing! This is the good life!
Monday, July 27, 2015
Owen Chats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...




No comments:
Post a Comment