Happy Birthday to our sweet Owen! It's the best thing to be the mom of such a great little boy. This time eight year ago I was in the hospital alone with this beautiful calm blue baby who was content just being held. I adore every moment being Owens mom, he makes me laugh, and still loves to hang out and cuddle with me. Owen loves Jesus and is one of the most honest people I have ever met. I love this kid so very much! We went to dart warz Friday night and then had his family birthday party on Saturday. Happy Birthday little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...











No comments:
Post a Comment