Saturday, August 15, 2015
Happy
We are going to get in as much hiking as we can before winter. After our hike we went to one of our favorite little lunch places in Woodland Park. I literally left the table for one minute and when I came back Gary and the kids had Mt. Dews YUCK!! I don't let the kids drink that garbage, this is why Gary is their favorite parent!! Lol!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...



















No comments:
Post a Comment