This little girl is full of sparkle and a little sass! She has worked her tail off the last couple of years and based on last years end of year testing she is in advanced reading, math and science! She is one of the hardest workers I know!
Monday, August 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...


No comments:
Post a Comment