Owen had a school musical which was fantastic! I was able to visit some of the rehearsals and they were so fun. At rehearsal Owen did an amazing job, he was so great! However the night of the performance I could have walloped this kid! He did fantastic until the song "Anchors Away" where he playfully knocked his little girl friend off the risers. These two love to talk and mess around. I was mortified and my husband was laughing. I could have walloped them both! Below is a picture of Owen and his little friend at rehearsal and then a picture of Owen writing an apology note to his music teacher.
Friday, March 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...




No comments:
Post a Comment