Gary and I had the blessing of seeing a beautiful sweet couple get married last weekend! I love the example that these two have set for their peers! In a world where so many have taken the wide road of destruction these two remained on the narrow road! Gary and I are so thankful that they are in our lives and our kids got to see a Godly relationship turn into a marriage! Praying for a stronger love in Christ than ever before for them!
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...


No comments:
Post a Comment