Today Gary went shooting for a bit, so the kids and I went to breakfast and to do a little shopping. Both of them have grown right out of all their clothes! Six shirts, two pairs of jeans and two pairs of shoes and nearly three hundred dollars later they should be good through fall!
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment