Friday, November 25, 2016
Best Staff Ever!
Words can't explain how much I love my job and the people I work with! Our staff was blessed with a fall party and a hike from one of the families that attend our church. I unfortunately lost some of our family pictures in a phone mishap! But our whole family had a great time! We were very blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment