Sunday, February 26, 2017
Date
This never happens! Gary and I had a date! He and I just happened to have a Friday off together,
after the kids went to school we relaxed and drank coffee, and then had sushi for lunch! I love that man of mine! The weather was seriously unseasonably warm so we sprang the kids from school a little early and took them up to Green Mountain Falls for a couple of hours. God is so good!

Ended our little adventure with coffee from our favorite Cafe Leo in WP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment