I was hesitant to take Lilly based on some things I heard but the concerns I had or what I had heard was wrong. I had read an article from Billy Graham about a gay couple in the movie and they kissed. We did not see this at all! Now at the end of the movie there were two men dancing. However it was not anything like I had read up on. All in all it was a beautiful movie and I loved spending time with Lilly and the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment