Sunday, April 23, 2017
Well Shoot
I have gained about 17 pounds from my lightest weight since starting my fun weight loss journey, it's fat too as I can see loss of muscle. Im really not that tall so 17 Pounds is quite a bit. I'm in a really great place with my relationship with the Lord, my family and work, but I got comfortable and cozy with life. So I begin again. I'm learning to love Jillian Michael's again and early morning devotion and working out. I'm thankful that God leads me and I'm reminded of the book of Romans that changed my life. So here's to a before picture, praying my body change and become a healthy temple for my Living God 💗
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment