Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Date With My Lilly
Lilly and I had a date night. We went to see STOMP with her band class. It was great! As I was with her and her classmates I was reminded how thankful I am for Lilly. She is kind, and positive, modest and best of all she loves Jesus and it showes in her attitude. These days are flying by so quickly. I love these little moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment