Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Happy Birthday Lilly
It's hard to believe that Lilly is a 12 year old! She is beautiful inside and out with sass and some naughty. I love how she loves Jesus and is learning to truly hear the Holy Spirit. I love her heart for animals and how she questions people and can think for herself. I love how she will not go along with the crowd and questions the robotics of life. I'm a proud momma of a thinker and lover of the Lord! Lilly never wants a party just a fishing trip and Grampys BBQ. She did have one little request and that was a second ear piercing and a cake to share with her Grampy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment