Friday, June 2, 2017
Hey Thyroid
It's amazing how a tiny butterfly shaped thing at the front of my neck can cause so much havoc in my body. I'm telling you my body temperature is out of control! I spend more time in hot baths because I'm so freezing cold and then the next minute I'm in a window begging for air because I feel like the walls are closing in on me. My skin is also out of control. I'm ether super dry or I break out. So tonight I tried a mask made of raw organic honey, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg. My skin feels great, so I'm praying that it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment