Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Weight Loss Wednesday
Well I have been working out like crazy! And after every workout I look in the mirror to see if I'm skinny! With my fun thyroid issues I can see this is going to be a long process but I'm excited and going to do it! God is good and Holy and mighty and He has expectations for my body! I'm loving every workout and trying to love every carbless meal :) And for fun a random picture of my kitty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment