I have a love, hate relationship with social media. My Facebook Page has so many people that I don't really know. Because FB says I have four hundred close friends, I don't want to post updates about my kids and family there. I decided to create an Instagram account that is all family related and I only follow and allow people to follow me that I love and want to share my private life with. I continue to update my blog for our yearly printed photo album but will use FB to support and promote my church.
Friday, August 11, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment