Monday, September 4, 2017
"BER" Month Traditions
Fall is beginning and this brings months of family traditions. Our kids really don't ask much they just love little things and bringing together. So this weekend we did the balloons, the lift off is a beautiful and calm event. However, the glow is hectic, chaotic and millions of people attend. Maybe not millions but enough to make me want to hide. I'm hoping next year we can skip the glow. It's pretty but, people everywhere. We had fun as a family, new memories! 








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment