Saturday, December 23, 2017
More Baking
Oh my, I don’t even eat the garbage I bake and I feel like I’m gaining weight! I have a cleanse I’m going to do Tuesday through Friday next week. But for now and the next 24 hours I’m going to eat the shrimp, chicken and cheese! Praying my tummy can handle it! Lilly and Owen have baked and made a ton of fudge! All delivered to our neighbors. They are good hearted kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment