Monday, January 1, 2018
Christmas
We had probably the sweetest and most simple Christmas yet. Christmas Eve was spent at church. And Christmas morning with family and Christmas night just the four of us. We do not give each other tons of gifts rather we have found such enjoyment in traditions leading up to Christmas and give through Compassion and United Way. I for one was in momma heaven for the last two weeks. My heart is so full. 









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment