Monday, January 1, 2018
Estes Park
We took a little day trip to Estes Park. The dog loved the snow. However our plans were a little derailed because it was incredibly windy. It was absolutely freezing. We are outdoors people and can handle the cold but it was pretty bad when all four of us opted for a short hike and got coffee in town instead. 





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment