Saturday, February 10, 2018
Oh This Man!
Poor Gary’s shop is just overwhelmed with more work than they can handle, which is also great. He has been going into work at 2a and then working until 3p, I’m sure he’d work later but he pickes up the kids from school. I have always been a sucker for a smart, hardworking man who loves Jesus and I really nailed this one, well done Jen.. After weeks of this schedule and no end in sight he took the day off this past Friday to go to Dads and Doughnuts with Owen. I’m off on Fridays so we took advantage and had a breakfast date. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment